Cloud Computing is an array of software services offered as-required and just-in–time when you need it. The advantage to a customer utilizing the cloud platform is the flexibility and the minimal involvement that is required in technology, therefore helping them focus on their core business functionality.
Using a cloud computing model empowers the customer with high end computing resources at a lesser cost. Resources are scalable and very reliable. The primary reason for this is because high end resources are shared among multiple users and used on an as-required basis. This enables efficient use of computing resources with minimal downtime, which results in lower per-unit costs. Expensive operational and maintenance costs are reduced because these are spread among multiple users.
Smartideas work with an organization by analyzing its current computations processes versus its ideal best case scenario. Based on this analysis Smartideas can help you decide on functionality that need to be in the premise versus located elsewhere where costs are lower. Services are then built to connect applications for efficient and optimal functionality.
Smartideas has technical expertise in following cloud computing platforms:
- Public cloud: A public cloud is one based on the standard cloud computing model, in which a service provider makes resources, such as applications and storage, available to the general public over the Internet. Public cloud services may be free or offered on a pay-per-usage model.
- Digital ocean: is an American cloud infrastructure provider that provisions virtual servers for software developers and possesses data centers worldwide.Digital Ocean provides cloud services that help developers deploy and scale applications that run on multiple computers simultaneously. Features of digital ocean includes:IPv6 support, Team accounts, shird-party integrations
- Amazon Web services (AWS) : offers a suite of cloud computing services that make up an on-demand computing platform which can help reduce development time by making use of the myriad of cloud computing features. AWS now has more than 70 services that span a wide range including compute, storage, networking, database, analytics, application services, deployment, management, mobile, developer tools and tools for the Internet of things. Amazon markets AWS as a service to provide large computing capacity quicker and cheaper than a client company building an actual physical server farm
Advantages of Cloud Computing include:
- Speedy Computing
- Variable Storage
- Virtual Network
- Shared and Superior Business Intelligence
- High-bandwidth content delivery
- Secure Messaging
- Safe Marketplace